An Training/HR Administration Officer is required to join an innovative aerospace manufacturing facility on a permanent part-time basis. The successful Training/HR Administration Officer will be responsible for all training activities within the company and will provide administrative support to the HR team as required.
The Training/HR Administration Officer will review and develop training processes where required to ensure that production demands and health and safety requirements are met.
Key Responsibilities of the Training/HR Administration Officer:
- Monitoring training for all new starters and employees
- Assisting with apprentice and LETS programmes to ensure that apprentices and trainees are adequately supported
- Assisting with the development of the annual training plan and appraisal process
- Monitoring training hours undertaken and costs involved
- Ensuring training evaluations are completed and following up where necessary
- Preparing monthly reporting data and other reports as required
- Assisting with HR projects, for example continuous improvement activities
Key Skills and Experience Required for the Training/HR Administration Officer:
- Customer focused
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Previous experience of developing training programmes and managing training solutions within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of HR IT systems
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of supplier/customer relationships
Security Clearance may be required due to the nature of the products being manufactured
For further information on the Training/HR Administration position, please contact Sarah Davies at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446143.