£45k - 50k per year + Annual bonus
about 2 months ago
Job title: Training Engineer Military Vehicle Programme
Salary Range: £42,000-£50,000 annual salary + annual bonus
Location: Can be based Telford, Bristol or Washington (Sunderland)
We are currently seeking a Training Engineer to work for a leading defence client on a Military vehicle programme. You are able to be based at Telford, Bristol or Washington.
As a Training Engineer, you will need to ensure the day to day management and performance/delivery for assigned projects, sub contracts, vendors and/or accounts, whilst applying a depth and breadth of experience relating to complex engineering problems, challenges and training requirements associated with related work packages.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct and/or coordinate the development of the Training Outputs Plan including its review and approval as required
- Deliver the Training Statement of Work including:
- Supporting the Authority led Training Needs Analysis (TNA) process
- Development of costed options for the Training Solution
- Delivery of the Trials Training course for both client and Army personnel
- Development and update of courseware to support the delivery of training
- Liaise with the User community to improve training material content and delivery
- Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers, ensuring that any third party work is completed to the required standard, within budget and timeframe
- Work with the ILS Supply Chain Lead to manage the delivery of training data from the CR3 supply chain through to the training solutions suppliers.
- Manage the vetting process and QA activities for all training deliverables
- Attend design and programme reviews as required
As a Training Engineer, we require the following skills/experience:
- Be an unsupervised practitioner of the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT).
- Hold a Course/Instructional Design qualification
- Hold a teaching qualification – Minimum Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Formerly known as PTLLS)
- A working understanding of the following:
- JSP 822 The Governance and Management of Defence Training & Education
- Technical Publications including Army Equipment Support Publications (AESP’s)
- Computer Based Training
- Blended Learning
- A working understanding of SHE and product safety.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Training Engineer to join a leading defence company on an exciting project on a permanent basis. In return, we will offer you
- Competitive £45-£50k annual salary
- Annual bonus
- This role will be remote to begin with, with the expectation of then implementing a hybrid working pattern (both a mixture of on site and remote working)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Training Engineer role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.