Training Content Writer
Training Content Writer opportunity working for a multinational FMCG company based from Bournville, Birmingham.
- Transforming training documentation into deliverable training documentation to deliver clear, consistent style and engaging tone.
- Collaborate with content owners to identify critical differences amongst audiences and design the content to account for those differences.
- Partner with implementation team members to create new employee-facing content as required output of process transformation
- Present all content, new or otherwise, in the appropriate format for implementation into ServiceNow tool
- Document critical processes for use post go-live in the area of ongoing content governance/maintenance
- Prioritise and plan work, meet agreed deadlines
3 Key Skills:
1) Strong written communication skills
2) Experience in documenting training content or similar
3) Demonstration of taking unfamiliar topics and identifying key required messages Excellent Powerpoint skills Background in creative writing, journalism, or other related field Writing information and guidance specifically for the web Use of alternative presentation modes e.g. diagrams/ mind-maps/ infographics
- Service Now experience (key advantage)
- Background in creative writing, journalism, training or other related field
This is a short-term contract offering an hourly PAYE rate of £14.80 and based in Birmingham.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.