- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Kerry Heath
- Contact Email: Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446109
- Expiry Date: 20 May 2022
- Job Ref: 60380
Training & Development Manager
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
Located – Bridgnorth
HR, Training & Development, CIPD
A Training & Development Manager is required to join a busy team in Bridgnorth where you will be responsible for the training and development across all functions within the business working to create and develop the Training & Development strategy and plans. Candidates with experience of working in HR and Training & Development roles will be well received.
Due to growth this fantastic company, based in Bridgnorth requires a Training & Development Manager to join the team as part of a busy HR environment for a new permanent role.
As the Training & Development Manager you will be required to:
- Create Training & Development strategy
- Be responsible for training & development across all functions
- Develop training programmes
- Management of graduate development programme
- Manage the apprenticeship development programme
- Deliver training if needed
- Source & manage external training providers
- Manage the training & development budget
The Training & Development Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- CIPD Level 5 in Training & Development
- Experience managing a Training & Development function
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Experience of delivering leadership/management development training
- Experience of delivering to large audiences
- Competent in Microsoft office applications (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and training skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Training & Development Manager where you will develop and progress your career further.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Training & Development Manager position, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.