£36k per year + excellent benefits
Trainee Site Installation Manager - £36,000 per annum
Warehouse Automation, Intralogistics, Material Handling
UK Based Role. Candidate can be based anywhere in the UK
Working in a warehouse automation environment, you will be a key member of the Project Team. The main role will consist of assisting the Site Installations manager in enforcing safe working procedures for the installation teams and subcontractors as required by the Health & Safety Regulations such as Construction, Design and Management regulations 2015.
The position will be for projects based mostly in the UK however it may be necessary to work outside the UK as and when required. Training will be provided with both professional qualifications and on the job training as required.
Trainee Site Installation Manager Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for Management of Health & Safety
- Managing on site personnel and sub-contractors on a day-to-day basis
- Local programme management in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Maintaining the relevant site H&S procedures and documentation
- Management of the general day to day running of the project
- Carrying out regular safety audits and checks
- Organisation and coordination of material and plant deliveries arriving on site and coordination of their return
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience of H&S in a compatible industry
- Systematic approach to dealing with problems and issues
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Ability to organize both day to day tasks and prepare for future tasks
- A working knowledge of Microsoft suite of applications
- Report production (internal and client progress reports)
If you are interested in this exciting new Trainee Site Installation Manager opportunity and you have the relevant skills and experience, please click on the link to apply. Alternatively you can contact me directly on Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk 01384 446104
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.