Job title: Trainee CNC Machine Centre Programmer
Salary Range - £25,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience
A CNC Machinist is required for a well-established Precision Tool Manufacturer for a permanent position due to company expansion. The purpose of this role is to produce precision components from 3D CAD models and drawing using CNC milling machines.
As a CNC Machinist, your daily duties will be:
- Programme CNC milling machines using Hypermill CAM software
- Set and operate 3 & 5 axis CNC milling machines
- Produce accurate, high quality components
- Work to tight tolerances
The CNC Machinist should have the following skills or experience:
- You will be a fully skilled engineer with experience operating CNC Milling machines
- The ideal candidate will be apprentice training in mechanical engineering
- This role is ideal for those that are keen to learn CAD/CAM programming.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to for a new position working as a CNC Machinist, in return you will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- In-house training to develop your knowledge
- The opportunity to work with prestigious clients with interesting projects.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Machinist role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.