Job title: Trade Compliance Specialist
Salary Range: Competitive
Leading Global Aerospace/Defence Company
A Trade Compliance Specialist is required with extensive knowledge of US and UK Trade Laws regarding the import and export of security sensitive products and technology. Candidates with experience and in-depth knowledge of US/UK Trade Laws within Aerospace/Defence industry including ITAR, EAR, OFAC would be well received.
A leading Global Aerospace/Defence company based in Reading requires a meticulous and detailed Trade Compliance Specialist with UK and US Trade Law experience for a permanent role. As a Trade Compliance Specialist, you will be required to:
- Ensure the accurate interpretation and application of UK and US Trade Laws in complex licensing environments and in business matters.
- Prepare, implement, modifying and enforce export licenses, technical assistance agreements, manufacturing licence agreements and distribution licence agreements.
The Trade Compliance Specialist should have the following skills or experience:
- US Military Controls and UK export control experience.
- UK classified programmes.
- Good working knowledge of ITAR, EAR, OFAC and customs regulations is essential.
- BS/BA degree and or 3-5+ years direct experience in compliance and in a regulated environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of UK/US Trade Laws to develop your career and become the sites SME. In return for your experience, this Reading based Aerospace/Defence company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of UK/US Trade Laws and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Trade Compliance Specialist role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.