Attractive + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Trade Compliance Assistant
Aerospace and Aviation - Permanent - Competitive Salary - South West London
A Trade Compliance Assistant is required to join an Aerospace and Aviation Logistics organisation on a Permanent basis and the Trade Compliance Assistant will report to the Trade Compliance Officer.
The Trade Compliance Assistant will provide support and assistance to Trade Compliance, focus will be import clearance instructions, customs entry file updates (import and export). The Trade Compliance Assistant will support End User management, provide HS code guidance. Perform general administration duties, with other teams, as arranged when time allows.
Trade Compliance Assistant - Key Responsibilities
- Preparation and communication of customs entry instructions to carriers.
- Maintain internal records.
- Update of commodity code classifications.
- Provide guidance and trade compliance data into SAP.
- Management of Daily Receipt Reports.
- Calculation of shipment freight costs and action of all exceptions.
- Management of Daily Removal Report and upload of SDW customs entries to CHIEF.
- Reconciliation of Shipment Declaration and Inbound Delivery valuations.
- Provide admin support for End User certificate requests.
- Review the deferment account for errors and download the weekly statements.
- Undertake, as directed, any other duties as may be required.
Skills and Requirements for the Trade Compliance Assistant
- Aerospace or Aviation experience.
- Minimum of GCSE level, English and Mathematics.
- Some experience of Import Clearance.
- Airfreight & Export background useful.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook, and Power Point.
- Good communicator and excellent written and verbal skills.
- Good English language skills and confidence on the telephone.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be adaptable.
- Aerospace experience, preferred, attention to detail is paramount.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Adaptable and Flexible.
**Security Clearance may be required for this role due to the nature of the Industry**
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Trade Compliance Assistant, then apply directly or contact Peter Heap at Jonathan Lee Recruitment. Either Direct Line 01384 446102 or Email suitable MS Word CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.