£60k per year
Trade and Compliance Manager
Circa £60,000 per annum
We are working on a very interesting and challenging Trade and Compliance Manager for a leading defence manufacturer based in Coventry; this role will be working on days and principally responsible for assuring compliance with all relevant import and export regulations relating to include ITAR and UK export regulations. This permanent Trade and Compliance Manager position will require the following:
- Development, implementation, management and improvement of policies and procedures relating to import / export compliance and ITAR
- Management and training of other staff in relation to said policies
- Responsibility for all documentary control
- Significant experience of performing a similar role in the defence industry
- Conversant with the Microsoft suite of products
- Able to pass security clearance at secret level (essential; we cannot submit any candidates who cannot pass security clearance I'm afraid)
The Trade and Compliance Manager role is an integral role to the company we are working with and a role that will grow with the company throughout the years; they are offering the following:
- Very good salary in the region of £60,000 per annum
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and development
If this permanent Trade and Compliance Manager in Coventry role is of interest, please apply now or give Gareth a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.