£29.17 - 29.17 per hour
2 months ago
Title: Tools and Technology Lead
Rate: - £29.17/hr Ltd (which equals £22.80/hr PAYE rate)
An exciting opportunity to drive technology strategy and improvement across the Design function including hardware/software/processes. Co-ordinating multiple stakeholders to deliver projects resulting in tangible business benefits. This role would suit a well organised, forward thinking individual who has a penchant for technology and continuous improvement.
It involves working collaboratively with subject matter experts to collate, shape and help drive the projects to fruition. This can involve building business cases to justify investment, as well as working with experts in I.T. and beyond to find solutions to operational issues.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Chairing regular technology meetings; ensuring effective agendas and minutes as well as ensuring actions are followed through to completion on time.
- Defining the technology roadmap for all Design disciplines.
- Process improvement mindset - including working with I.T. to define data storage best practices.
- Working with the facilities team to ensure transparency of all I.T. hardware across the functional domain.
- Overview of licence capacity and utilisation.
- Well organised and proactive.
- Strategic thinker - future focused
- Strong communication skills - ability to unify multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of the product development process.
- Previous experience working cross functionally to drive process improvements to fruition.
- Strategic thinker - with an interest in future technology.
- A well organised person with good general business knowledge and possesses excellent numeracy, planning, negotiating, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience chairing meetings and ensuring effective governance/action tracking is followed through
- Experience working with an automotive design studio.
- Data Visualisation/Reporting e.g. Tableau.
- Knowledge of data management best practices.
- Ability to work at all levels, in terms of daily contact with Senior Execs and management in Design and other corporate functions.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.