£25000 - £35000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Toolmaker to work for a leading manufacturer specialising in injection moulding.
As Toolmaker you will be responsible for producing High and Low volume production injection mould tooling.
* Assembling new injection mould tooling
* Fitting/turning/machining/polishing/spark erosion/grinding and bed out
* Repairing and modifying existing tooling.
* Working from 3D CAD models
* Work towards a target end date
* Working to quality assured standards
* Toolmaking apprenticeship (preferably injection mould related)
* NVQ /ONC/HNC equivalent
* Demonstrate substantial experience post apprenticeship (injection mould related)
* Vocational training (abrasive wheels/crane/ CNC machine training desirable)
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.