An opportunity has arisen for a Toolmaker to work for a leading manufacturer for tooling and lightweight component solutions. As Toolmaker you will implement modifications and rectifications, and prepare for shipment and produce new tooling.
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
- Tool Stripping/Rebuilding
- Water Hydraulics/electric testing/Mould tool
- Working to open issues list(LOPS)
- Fitting/Turning/machining/polishing/grinding and bedout
- Work to the job sheets/job requirement produced by Programme Managers
- Work towards a target end date
- Support tool trials
- Offsite requirements or travel overseas may be required
- Toolmaking apprenticeship
- NVQ /ONC/HNC equivalent
- Vocational training (abrasive wheels/crane/ CNC machine training desirable)
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.