Press Toolmaker (Die Maintenance)
Salary up to £30,000 + 15% shift allowance
Double day shift
We have 2 permanent roles for experience Press Toolmakers for a leading automotive company based in Telford; this will be predominantly maintenance of progression dies used in the manufacture of metal parts.
We are looking for the following for the Press Toolmaker:
- Experience as a Press Toolmaker performing die maintenance on large scale dies (single operation and progression)
- Appropriate training and education (apprenticeship or equivalent)
- Able to use conventional machines when required (welding ability would be advantageous)
The 2 permanent Press Toolmaker roles are working on a Double day shift (6-2/2-10) so you must be ok with this shift; the company are offering the following for the Press Toolmaker:
- Good basic salary
- Shift allowance
- Paid overtime (up to double time)
- Benefits to include pension, life assurance and holiday
If these Press Toolmaker positions are of interest, then apply now by giving me a call on 01384 446179 or phone Jonathan Lee Recruitment and ask for Kieron Austin
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.