- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Kulbir Samra
- Contact Email: Kulbir.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: .
- Expiry Date: 07 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61886
Location: Local to Bristol
Mon-Thu: 7am – 3pm / Friday: 7am – 2.30pm
Mon-Thu: 3pm – 11pm / Friday: 1pm – 8.30pm
Salary: c£29,400 – c£32,400
Shift allowance: 14% = £33,500 - £37,000 (allowance is applicable when working shifts)
Overtime: x1.25 weekdays / x1.5 weekends
Pension: 5% matched
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
Good self-progression & development opportunities
- The ideal candidate must have experience in supporting a high volume metal pressings and manufacturing facility in the service & repair of press tools.
- Manufacture of assembly jigs & fixtures.
- Utilising diagnostic and problem solving skills to resolve tooling issues affecting production.
- Capable of reading & working from Engineering tool paper / CAD drawings and working with existing CAD (dwg / dxf) tool drawings, to open, copy, view, edit, print, & check details / dimensions as & when required.
- Active participation in an established 5S / Health & Safety culture.
Key Skills include
- Milling & Turning (Ideally conventional and CNC)
- Jig Boring
- Conventional Surface Grinding.
- Bench Fitting / Assembly skills of Presstools for service & repair.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.