South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Pension, bonus, 25 days holiday
almost 2 years ago
Consumer Durable Manufacturing
Salary circa £30,000, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, bonus potential
Relocation assistance offer depending on certain criteria.
- Are you looking to join a Company that is a leader in its field on a truly global scale?
- Would you like to work for a Company that invests in its people, developing them to progress through the organisation?
- Are you excited by the challenge that FMCG manufacturing brings and want to contribute to the ongoing success of a plant that has existed for over 90 years?
- Can you relocate to South Gloucestershire?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to speak with you.
The manufacturing plant in Yate is looking for a Toolmaker to join its team. Working on a two-shift rotation, Monday to Friday, you will work as part of a skilled team to deliver a tooling service to a fast-paced production site, ensuring it achieves target for output, quality, efficiency and productivity.
Your day to day duties will include: -
- Repair and maintenance of production presses for Pre-paint, Galvanised and Zintec components.
- Model changes within tooling in line with production requirements
- Use of mills, lathes, grinders and wire cutter to produce parts for production press tooling.
What we are looking for in a candidate
- A recognised apprenticeship with City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent in tool-making or machining.
- At least 3 years post apprenticeship experience in a fast-moving manufacturing environment.
- Experience of milling, turning, grinding, cutting and use of overhead cranes within a toolroom area.
- Drive to expand their knowledge and skillset
- Press tooling experience is essential
What you will receive
- Competitive salary and the opportunity to earn overtime.
- 25 holidays plus all bank holidays.
- Ability to earn overtime.
This is a superb opportunity for the right Toolmaker to join a very impressive business, that is producing world class consumer products that are predominantly sold into the UK. The business will offer exceptional training and continued development for the right person, plus relocation assistance if needed.
Please apply for more information!