- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 13 June 2022
- Job Ref: 59777
Job Title – Toolmaker
£ 35,000 - £ 42,000 p.a. (depending on shift) + 25 days holiday
Are you a Toolmaker interested in working in well equipped tool room for an expanding world class manufacturer? We are looking for a Toolmaker with a background in injection mould tools and skills in manual & CNC machining. Are you used to work in a fast paced environment working to tight tolerances, and exceptional manufacturing standards? If so continue reading..
As a Toolmaker your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- Tooling strip down and diagnosis for repair.
- Tooling improvements
- Support the production areas in technical assessment of tooling issues.
- Preventive maintenance of tooling
- Complete tool reports and ordering of spare parts.
- Maintenance data control of moulds.
- Polishing of A surface moulds to quality acceptable levels.
- Cleaning of tool faces to a quality finish within the moulding machine.
- Preventive maintenance of the shop's machinery.
- Implement modifications to moulds if applicable.
- Fabrication of fixtures and spare parts for tooling.
- Liaise with external tool shops.
- Maintain Spare parts system
- Maintain tooling standards and enhancements.
- Interface with New production tooling manager on new tooling.
- Comply with the quality and environment standards procedures and instructions.
- Involvement in all activities generated as a result of changes, requirements and/or improvement in the process of the applicable area
- Work within 5S (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) methodology to maintain workplace to a high standard.
- Either permanent Days OR Afternoon shift available
An exciting opportunity for Experienced Toolmaker with the following;
- Injection mould tool maintenance and repair experience
- Manual & CNC machining, milling, turning, surface grinding skills
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent experience
If you are a Toolmaker with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Toolmaker role, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.