- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Kulbir Samra
- Contact Email: Kulbir.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: .
- Expiry Date: 10 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59431
Salary: Excellent – Hourly paid
Shift Pay: 8 Hours shift pay per week
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance x 2 Salary, 25 days holiday, Cashplan Healthcare
Hours: 1.30pm – 11.15pm (earlier finish on Friday)
- Hours of work when training are as follows:
- 6.45am – 4.45pm Mon to Thur
- 7.00am – 2.30pm on Fri
- Experience with multi stage progression tools with a high level of problem solving / trouble shooting ability
- Experienced in all formats of machining (Milling, Turning, Drilling, Surface Grinding)
- To be responsible for maintaining the tools to support production areas and NPI projects.
- Responsible for aiding in the development of new work, trialling, debugging and modifying new tooling as well as setting and completing try outs in the presses.
- Be responsible for routine maintenance for all press tooling (20 – 300 ton power press tools, both progression & second operations)
- Be responsible for jig & gauge making.
- Be involved in productivity improvement initiatives.
- Maintain and strip, inspect, repair and rebuild tools for our existing customers.
- Liaise with setters to ensure tooling is repaired and back in service in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work towards achieving set quality objectives with the goal of continuously improving customer satisfaction
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Identify and promote technological awareness and innovation
- Time served apprentice ideally with qualifications similar to C&G, Btec, NVQ etc
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.