- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59141
Job Title – Toolmaker (injection moulding)
£ 36,000 p.a. + Healthcare scheme + 25 days holiday + Pension
Are you a Toolmaker with injection mould tool experience interested in supporting advanced manufacturing projects for some of the most well known manufacturers in the world? We are looking for a Toolmaker or Tooling Technician with injection mould tool experience. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a Toolmaker your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- Maintenance and repair of injection mould tools, including strip downs and confirming electrical and hydraulic/pneumatic operation before return to production
- Tooling modifications to improve reliability, scrap rates and cycle times
- Making various jigs and fixtures for the moulding and assembly process
- Working a rotating 2 shift pattern - mornings and afternoons (6-2 and 2-10)
An exciting opportunity for a Toolmaker with the following;
- Apprentice trained / time served toolmaker with injection mould tool experience
- Strong Bench hand / fitting skills
- Welding and polishing skills highly desirable
If you are a Toolmaker with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Toolmaker, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.