We are recruiting a Tooling Manager/ Technical Manager for a highly progressive and innovative company based in Shropshire who produce cast products for the automotive and motor sport sectors.
As an Executive Manager for the Tooling Business you will be responsible for leading and managing the Tooling business, encompassing a fairly large team of Pattern Makers, Design, Projects CAD and CAM Engineers.
As Tooling Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Developing and implementing the Tooling Business Plan
- Managing sub-contractors quotations for casting tooling with vendors and suppliers
- Overseeing the operation efficiency's of the department
- Managing the team effectively
- Managing the budgets and finance of department
The Tooling Manager with have the following skills and experiences:-
Experience of operating at a senior level in a tooling role within the automotive manufacturing/ engineering sector.
- A good understanding of pattern making CAD/ CAM.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team, reporting on KPIs, and continuous improvement activities.
- A recognised formal qualification in engineering, or demonstrable significant experience in relevant fields.
- A strong background within casting and cast products.
Please apply to this advert or for more information please contact Katharine Bignell.