£32.46 - 32.46 per hour
over 1 year ago
An experienced Tooling Lead Engineer is required:
The position is two fold:
1. Lead the delivery and delivering In-House Assembly Tooling Designs Projects. Leading Tooling Designs from Kick Off - Concept Design - Detailed Design - 3D Modelling - 2D Detailing - Buy Off - Hand Over.
2. Lead a new team whose function is the setting up an In-House Design Team that will deliver an In-House Design Service for complete Body in White Bodyshops, and Trim & Final Assembly Halls. Lead the set up and running the team in terms of Resource Requirements, Processes and Process Mapping, Framework, Work Streams, Planning, Guiding Principles and Delivery of Projects.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Project Lead Experience and working knowledge of BIW and T&F tooling design principals.
- 3D Modelling and 2D Detailing essential. Experience and working knowledge of locator strategy principals
- Skilled experience in using Catia V5 - Assembly Design (Essential) and V6 (Not Essential)
- Previous experience of Project Leading within these fields
- Evidence of Catia CAD 3D and 2D Modelling / Detailing
- Extensive Project Lead experience in field
Previous experience in working within these fields with Design House Vendors preferred.
Project Lead Experience within Design House Vendors preferred Experience within JLR Systems would be of benefit
Contract end date is 23.12.20
Gaydon (maybe a new location in future in West Midlands)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.