Excellent permanent salary (call for more information)
We have 2 permanent roles for experienced Tooling Engineers for a leading tier 1 automotive company based in Telford; you'll be working with external toolmakers to deliver new tools, run trials through to production.
We are looking for the following for the Tooling Engineer positions:
- Experience of integrating new build tools into existing lines; these being press tools up to 2,000T
- Capable of working with external toolmakers to talk through design and agree before commissioning
- Able to run tools trials before launching them into existing lines
- Suitable education be it an apprenticeship, NVQ or equivalent qualifications
The Tooling Engineer positions will be working on a day shift and predominantly based in Telford with travel to their other UK sites as and when; there is also travel the toolmakers they use which could mean extended UK and worldwide travel also.
The company can offer the following for the Tooling Engineer opportunities:
- Excellent permanent salary (call for more information)
- Very good benefits package
If this Tooling Engineer position is of interest, please do get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.