Tooling Engineer (Press Tools)
To £35,000 depending on experience (days)
This is an immediate start permanent opportunity for an experienced Tooling Engineer (Press Tools) working for a tiered automotive company in Tamworth. You'll be overseeing new tooling development working with the designers, through trials and then on to production; the range of tools are up to circa 400T.
We are looking for the following for the Tooling Engineer position:
- Experience working as a Tooling Engineer in the press tool arena, preferably automotive
- Able to demonstrate running a project from design liaison to production (new tooling integration into existing lines/production) to include all associated paperwork
- Relevant education and training (apprenticeship or equivalent)
The Tooling Engineer position is an immediate start working on a day shift and the company are offering the following:
- Good basic salary
- Benefits including holiday and pension
- Ongoing training and development
If this Tooling Engineer position is of interest and you'd like to know more, please get in touch with Gareth Simpson of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.