£35k - 40k per year
3 months ago
Job Title - Tooling Project Engineer
£ 35,000 £ 40,000 p.a.
Are you a Project Engineer with a toolmaking or tooling engineering background interested in working on advanced manufacturing projects for some of the most well known automotive manufacturers in the world? We are looking for a Toolmaker or Tooling Project Engineer with experience in injection mould tooling. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a Tooling Project Engineer your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- Introduction of new tooling into production, including tool specification, procurement, trialling and sign off
- Liaison between design and external toolmakers to ensure the successful purchasing, manufacture and improvement of tooling
- Manage lead times, Tooling Costs and optimising performance with tool maintenance plans etc
- Visit external toolmakers to confirm progress
- Supervise Tool trials with Process engineering team to ensure tools meet sign off requirements
- Support Project Management team to ensure delivery on time, to cost and quality standards of multiple manufacturing projects
An exciting opportunity for a Tooling Project Engineer with the following;
- HNC, Apprenticeship or equivalent in Engineering
- Experience with injection mould tools, ideally as a trained toolmaker or tooling project management (specification, procurement and overseeing trials)
If you are a Tooling Project Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Tooling Project Engineer, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.