about 2 years ago
Job Title - Tooling Design Engineer
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Tooling Design Engineer is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Design and implement patterns and tooling equipment in the casting related processes.
If you like technology and are interested in working with 3D CAD programs then the job as a design engineer could be something for you?
The role means that you prepare and construct mould tools for our cast products such as cylinder head and cylinder block.
The work includes both new products and changes to existing ones. The work is done in close collaboration with Product Development, Production and Model Manufacturers.
As a Design Engineer, you will work:
- Preparation and construction of new model equipment
- Improvement work in production
- Introduction of product changes
- Participate in engine projects
- Develop prototypes
All work is done in 3D CAD program Creo.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, M.Sc. or many years of experience from similar activities.
- Good skills in the 3D CAD program Creo / PTC
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.