Salary Dependent on Experience (Call to Discuss)
This is a great opportunity for a Tool Setter in the plastics environment; you'll be working for a SME near Wolverhampton on state of the art machinery with plastic as the main material. You'll be overseeing production of this specialised machine to produce low to high volume parts for major FMCG companies.
We are looking for the following for the Tool Setter role:
- Experience of setting plastics based machinery in any environment
- Relevant qualifications and training
- Able to perform routine maintenance on the machine (once trained)
- Diligent worker who is able to work on their own
The Tool Setter role is working on days and we are looking to build a shortlist of candidates to present to the company on the 9th February. The company can offer the following for the Tool Setter position:
- Good basic salary
- Day shift with an early finish on a Friday
- Paid overtime
- Chance to work on some very bespoke machinery
- Ongoing training and development (with the potential of some training to be undertaken outside of the UK)
If the Tool Setter opportunity is of interest, then apply now as we have only 5 spaces to fill the shortlist. You must be able to attend a face to face interview with myself before the 9th February also so please advise of your availability when applying; apply now by speaking with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.