Salary – Competitive depending on experience
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for Tool & Jig maker for a client of ours based in the Sheffield area. This role will be on a permanent contract.
As a Toolmaker your duties will be:
- Ability to use toolroom equipment: Manual lathes, manual milling machines, radial arm drills, cylindrical & surface grinders.
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Good understanding & ability to read technical engineering drawings
- Using CNC Milling machines
- Competent in manufacturing jigs & fixtures
As a Toolmaker you will:
- Worked within a machine/Toolroom environment previously
- Good understanding & experience of producing new press tools.
- Ability to repair press tools
- Experience of using Machine/Toolroom equipment
- Good understanding & knowledge of geometric tolerances
Are you currently looking for a new role & keen to hear more details about this opportunity? Please contact Kieron at Jonathan Lee to discuss in more detail.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.