12 months ago
Toolmaker – Aerospace – South Sheffield – Permanent – Days
A CNC Miller is required with knowledge of CNC Machining. Candidates with experience of the aerospace or similar precision industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, based in Sheffield requires a skilled Tool Maker with expereince ideally of press tools for a new permanent role. With the role you will be required to:
- Ability to use toolroom equipment: Manual lathes, manual milling machines, radial arm drills, cylindrical & surface grinders.
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Good understanding & ability to read technical engineering drawings
- Using CNC Milling machines
- Competent in manufacturing jigs & fixtures
As a Toolmaker you will:
- Worked within a machine/Toolroom environment previously
- Good understanding & experience of producing new press tools.
- Ability to repair press tools
- Experience of using Machine/Toolroom equipment
- Good understanding & knowledge of geometric tolerances
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Tool making and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Toolmaker role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.