£40k per year
Tool and Die Maintenance Engineer
Circa £40,000 per annum including shift allowance
Working for Toyota Manufacturing
Jonathan Lee are working exclusively with Toyota Manufacturing UK once again for the provision of Tool and Die Maintenance Engineers to be based at their Burnaston site in Derbyshire. These permanent Tool and Die Maintenance Engineer roles will be working on a 3 shift rotation and across the factory; we have multiple Tool and Die Maintenance Engineer positions and would be keen to speak with candidates who have the following:
- Proven experience in a high volume manufacturing environment (automotive, aerospace and so on)
- Experience of maintaining mould or press tools and dies for machinery utilising hand skills and welding among others
- Recognised engineering based accreditation (apprenticeship, HNC or such like)
- Willingness to commit to ongoing in-house training
The Tool and Die Maintenance Engineer positions are working on a 3 shift basis and are permanent roles with Toyota offering the following:
- Salary including shift allowance of £40,000 per annum
- Excellent benefits package
- Bonus (subject to group performance)
- Paid overtime
As we have several Tool and Die Maintenance Engineer opportunities available, if this permanent role is of interest, please apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee for an initial chat.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.