Job title: TIG Welder Fabricator
Salary Range: Up to £18.00 per hour LTD
Industry: Diesel Engines
A TIG Welder Fabricator opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The successful candidate will be working within the Prototype Department to carry out, a variety of fabrication and rigging work to support our engine program's to very tight deadlines.
The role will involve rigging prototype engine for test cells, with instrumentation. Working in a team of 6 other rigging technicians.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Competent welding skills in TIG and MIG disciplines.
- Engine knowledge.
- Competent in all aspects of fabrication and fully conversant with engineering drawings.
- Good PC skills - office suite.
- Apprenticeship served in Welding / fabrication City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3.
- Will be required to do a TIG welding test on site.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.