- Sector: Metals
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matt Johnson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384446116
- Expiry Date: 04 November 2021
- Job Ref: 57398
Job title: Tig Welder
Salary Range: £20.00 to £24.00 per hour Inside (IR35)
Overtime: Paid at a Premium
Hours: Permanent 05:45 - 13:45 Mon - Thurs/ 05:55 - 13:00 Friday or
Permanent 14:15 - 22:25 Mon - Thurs/ 13:00 - 19:00 Friday
6 month role working for a leading high-tech precision engineering company supplying products into industries such as Transport & Rail, Equipment manufacturers, Fusion & Nuclear, Healthcare and Renewables
3 Tig Welders are required with experience and knowledge of TIG welding and understanding information prescribed within weld procedure specifications (WPS).
Candidates with MIG welding, experience working with pressure vessels, Dye Pen, CSWIP or PCN2 qualifications will be well received.
Due to increased business requirements the facility in Oxford is looking for 3 Tig Welders to work with highly skilled colleagues in an innovative and collaborative team.
As a Tig welder you will be required to:
- Predominantly Tig weld
- Gain and maintain Tig welding codes
- Understand information prescribed within weld procedure specifications (WPS).
- Undergo some no welding duties such as forming, grinding and operating overhead cranes
The Tig Welder should have the following skills or experience:
- Extensive experience of TIG welding in a manufacturing environment alongside a selection of fabrication techniques.
- Any additional experience of MIG welding and working with pressure vessels would be advantageous, as would Dye Pen, CSWIP or PCN2 qualifications
- Self motivated and flexible in your approach, you will have excellent communication skills and thrive working in a fast paced, solutions orientated environment
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a Tig Welding background. In return for your experience, this Oxford based manufacturer will offer you:
- 6 month contract
- £20.00 to £24.00 per hour
- 37 hour week plus overtime
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now If you have a background in Tig welding within a precision manufacturing business. If you have any questions about the Tig Welding role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.