£11 - 12 per hour
4 months ago
£11.00 to £12.00 per hour
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting TIG Welders to join the fabrication team. You will be responsible for reading engineering drawings, fabricating, and welding stainless steel and aluminium products. You will have at least two years' experience working within a similar role.
As a TIG Welder your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- You will read engineering drawings to fabrication and weld bespoke stainless steel and aluminium products using sheet, plate, tube, and machined components (1mm - 30mm)
- Maintaining the company's high standard of housekeeping to ensure that the work area is organised, clean and hazard free.
- Involvement in the continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes and products
- Safe operation of machinery, hand tools and power tools.
- Using your own initiative to solve and overcome problems.
An exciting opportunity for a TIG Welder with the following.
- At least two years' experience in TIG welding with a background of fabrication machinery.
- High attention to detail and quality conscious
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a TIG Welder with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.