- Sector: Naval & Marine
- Function: Materials planning
- Contact: Jade Whitmore
- Contact Email: Jade.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 00000
- Expiry Date: 13 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59786
Job title: Through Life Support Consultant (TLS) Defence
Salary Range: Approx £40k + excellent benefits package
Location: Can be based at either Bath, Plymouth, Fareham or Weymouth. There is an option for flexible working and working from home. You will also be required to visit clients on site regularly.
The Purpose of the Through Life Support (TLS) Consultant Role is to ensure the development of cost effective support based outputs or even complete support solutions for defence based equipment’s in line with the guidance of relevant national and international standards.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience of working to Def Stan 00-600 and surrounding policies / processes, experience within the UK Defence Equipment & Support (DE&S) environment and also in the UK/International Defence Industry.
- Technical support to projects / programmes requiring TLS based input
- Generation of project / programme outputs specific to TLS activities and analysis;
- Self-assessment and maintenance of skills within the APS / DASUK capability matrices; 4
- Technical input to case studies as requested
- Management and progression of personal professional development.
- Typical tasks of the TLS Consultant Role will require the consultant to professionally and efficiently engage in various TLS related engineering tasks in support of the core Through Life Engineering Solutions (TLES) business unit, including but not limited to; TLS Management Planning, Supportability Analysis activities, various Modelling and Simulation activities (LORA, FMECA, MTAs etc), Maintenance Engineering, Reliability & Maintainability, and Spares Provisioning / Inventory Management.
As a Through Life Support (TLS) Consultant, you will have the following:
- Experience of working to Def Stan 00-600 and surrounding policies / processes
- Experience within the UK Defence Equipment & Support (DE&S) environment
- Experience in the UK/International Defence Industry
- Experience in Supportability based activities and analysis, for example; Case Reports, Level of Repair Analysis (LoRA), Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) etc.
- Experience in generating ILS/TLS Plans and supporting elements.
- Experience in the application of Through Life Support contracts at a working level
- Experience within the Land, Sea, or Air domains.
- Awareness / experience within the ASD X000i series of standards
This company has one of the best benefits packages on the markets and in return for your commitment, will offer you the following:
- Competitive base salary of up to £50k
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye test and glasses contribution vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual flu jab voucher
- Flexible working and options to work from home
- 26 days annual leave + public holidays
- Holiday trading options up to 10 days per year
- My benefit discount- online discount portal for shopping
- Wellbeing fund- £250 per year voucher to use towards a hobby or interest that promotes physical or mental wellbeing.
- Very competitive pension scheme along with profession pension advice
- Salary and performance reviews
- + MORE (full brochure sent upon application)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Through Life Support (TLS) role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.