Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
over 2 years ago
A Test Technician is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the defence electronics sector. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the test of high-tech RF and microwave components.
Responsibilities of the Test Technician will include the following:
- Align and test microwave products.
- Record results precise results accurately.
- Fault finding, soldering and component level test and repair.
- Work using a microscope to pinpoint issues.
The Test Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Have experience of fault finding at a component level.
- Experience in alignment and test of electronic assemblies.
- Hold a HNC or equivalent in electronics or similar relevant subject.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of electronic test to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Milton Keynes based company will offer you:
- Competitive annual salary and development plan.
- Competitive non-standard pension scheme
- Early Finish on a Friday
Interviews for the Test Technician will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Test Technician position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.