Test Technician – Advanced Engineering - Milton Keynes - £ Competitive DOE
Our client is a highly regarded engineering consultancy, that has pioneered the application of high performance electric drives across a range of high technology sectors, notably in the automotive and motorsport arena. They are now expanding their Test teams and require a Test Technician to support class-leading development work.
This role would particularly suit someone early in their engineering career, who would have an excellent opportunity to grow and progress through the company.
As Test Technician – You will be required to
- Carry out component testing duties using a variety of test equipment, including dynamometers
- Installation and removal of unit under test components.
- Liaise with members of in-house and customer staff in a professional manner.
- Prepare test reports for in-house Engineering and/or Customer staff.
- Present test data to in-house and/or Customer staff.
- Carry out maintenance duties as required on test equipment
- Assist with equipment calibration as and when required.
- Performs any other tasks that are reasonably assigned to you by your line manager, including development activities, which are within your capability and grade
As Test Technician – You will have
- The ability to deliver high quality work with minimum supervision.
- Clear communication skills.
- Good punctuality and time management skills.
- Exhibit good planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to operate in a team environment and maintain a professional relationship with work colleagues and customers at all times.
Suitably qualified candidates should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.