about 2 months ago
Test Systems Design Engineer
12 Month Contract or Permanent
The Test Engineer will be responsible for design, development and verification to produce complex electronic test rigs for RF ad MIcrowave copmponents and systems.
You will engage in a variety of R&D and V&V testing responsibilities to support design improvements.
The key responsibilities within the role are:
- Fault finding and diagnoses of manufacturing and rig problems.
- Reading of technical drawings and information.
- Actively participating in design improvement proposals.
- Managing data, configuration details and results in a highly organised manner
- Using Teststand and Labview
- Software programming using ATE software.
- Writing detailed technical test reports
- Participation in development of new equipment.
To be considered you will need experience working in a similar position for a manufacturing test environment and have used Test Stand or LabView software for producing complex test solutions in an aerospace or defence environment.
This role is UK eyes only, SC Cleared so candidates must be able to obtain this level of clearance to apply.
Interviews for the Test Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on this position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.