over 1 year ago
Job Title - Test Rig Development Engineer
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Test Rig Development Engineer is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
- Support a variety of reliability, durability and performance testing worldwide with equipment and technical support.
- Testing and verification of processes/products (software/hardware) in different environments such as test rigs, proving grounds and customer trucks.
- The role includes daily contact with the test leaders and engineers to ensure we deliver the service and support requested.
You will have:
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Measurement Technology, Communication, sensors and measurement systems,
- Field vehicle buses (CAN, LIN)
- Data analysis and software development
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.