Test Project Control Engineer - R00010078
A Test Project Control Engineer is with experience of data analysis and reporting is required for test planning, support and reporting for various projects.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Test Project Control Engineer with good knowledge of vehicle development process for a new contract. As a Test Project Control you will be required to carry out the following:
- Tracking, analysing and reporting of multiple project status.
- Organising & supporting status meetings with Test groups.
- Supporting preparation of project status material for Test Manager and development progress meetings.
- Liaising with departments within Europe and globally.
- Formalising analysis and reporting methods.
- Aligning and standardising department processes.
The Test Project Control Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree in engineering or project management.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in project management role.
- Experience in automotive R&D advantageous.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting essential.
- Interpersonal skills - good ability at communication skills at all levels of the business. Good knowledge of vehicle development process (key events/milestones).
- Data analysis skills required.
- Thorough knowledge of Excel essential (e.g. formulae and vlookup)
- Macro writing and VBL knowledge advantageous.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs (especially MS Excel, MS Project and MS PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated, proactive, shows initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workload (individual, team and project work planning).
- Ability to make clear and concise written reports and verbal explanation.
- Valid clean driving license.
If you have any questions about the Test Project Control Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship