- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 10 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60281
Title: Test Operations Engineer - 37615
Division: Chassis Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: - up to £24.89/hr Ltd (c.£19.24/hr PAYE option)
The Test Operations Engineer is responsible for the planning, delivery and management of test properties required to deliver the engineering test programme. This is a varied role that includes:
- Desk working, supporting the prototype build and some site to site travel to manage parts and test properties as required.
- Must be able to demonstrate management of mini projects
- Self-contained working
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to think laterally, see the bigger picture, and plan for upcoming events.
- Robust Excel skills
- Understanding and use of 3D CAD for visualisation purposes only (CAD creation is not necessary)
- Understanding / appreciation of Bill of Material (BoM)
- Engineering experience is required.
- Good Communications skills are required.
- Previous automotive experience is highly desirable, but not essential.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.