Bournville, West Midlands
£30.00 - £34.00 per hour
about 2 years ago
A Test Lead opportunity has arisen working for a multinational confectionery manufacturer based in Bournville.
- To ensure the successful delivery of the Test Phase of the program
- Co-develop and execute the Test Strategy for Program Path
- Engage with all stakeholders involved in testing, identify and prepare appropriate resources for testing all elements of the Path solution
- Lead the entry, exit and defect management processes
- Accountable for ensuring sign-off of each test phase
- Liaise with Global Test Team for support with HPQC and alignment with Global Test Playbook
- Stakeholder management
- Drive for Results Planning
- Test Management - within a cloud based human resource management system software ideally Workday or SuccessFactors or Oracle
- Familiarity with Workday
- Solid Test Management experience with SaaS HR solution (Workday strongly preferred)
- Experience of creating test scenarios, specifically end-to-end test scenarios
- Experience of managing and leading a projects and teams i.e. day-to-day people and project management of test execution targets and associated tasks
- Proven ability to manage relationships across geographies
- Ability to plan multiple simultaneous test phases and associated tasks including resource estimation, allocation of scenarios, reporting and closure
- Strong working knowledge of HR systems and processes Strong senior stakeholder management
- Graduate calibre
This is a temporary role likely to last for c. 18 months depending upon business requirements.
Interested in the above role? APPLY TODAY!