- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 02 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59341
Test Fleet Analyst - 54411
Basildon, Essex (Includes home working)
Rate - £22.89 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £29.59 per hour
Vehicle Propulsion Systems Engineering (VPSE) is a large department within the Product Development organisation. As part of the department's function a large number of test objects (vehicles and test rigs) is required in order to develop and sign off future products.
The role is likely to develop over time but will include:
- Vehicle and Rig count, specification, and planning
- Liaison with Test & Development [T&D] team during planning, build and delivery phases to ensure department's needs are met
- Vehicle test fleet management
- Special test materials planning (for example: exhaust system parts)
- Planning and budgeting, including use of appropriate software tools
- Confident user of Microsoft Office including Sharepoint, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Must be a good team player and able to communicate well across all levels of the organisation.
- Experience working in planning, in a Product Development environment.
- Minimum NVQ Level 4/Higher Education Certificate/BTEC in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Engineering or similar discipline OR significant experience in a similar role
The department is adopting a hybrid working model - this role will be a combination of office-based and home-working.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.