Test Equipment Technician
A Test Equipment Technician is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the aerospace and defence sectors. The successful candidate will be joining to ensure continuing operation of deployed test equipment in support of the product life cycle. Working closely with the Test Equipment team and manager in sustaining and upgrading electronic, mechanical and electrical test rigs.
Responsibilities of the Test Equipment Technician will include the following:
- Perform planned and non-routine maintenance for all Test Systems, repairing down to component level.
- Maintain the configuration of deployed test equipment.
- Investigation and resolution of issues creating production delays.
- Use the Maintenance Management System to track work assignments and resolution findings.
The Test Equipment Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Significant experience in building and maintaining complex Test Rigs.
- HND or HNC qualification in either Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics.
- Experience in JIRA, Pirana, Maximo or similar software.
- Strong Fault finding skills with the ability to report findings succinctly.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and VISO.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with good knowledge of aerospace test equipment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gloucestershire based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health plan
Interviews for the Test Equipment Technician will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Test Equipment Design Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.