Competitive Salary + Benefits
Job Title: Test Equipment Software Engineer
Permanent – Competitive Salary + Benefits
A Test Equipment Software Engineer is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the aerospace and defence sectors. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the development of high-tec, test equipment and rigs to the highest standards.
Responsibilities of the Test Equipment Software Engineerwill include the following:
- Design and development of software for new assembly and test equipment.
- Development of application specific software directly related to data acquisition, analysis techniques and reporting of data captured from real time testing machinery.
- Responsible for the: Definition, development, integration, validation, verification and release of software solutions.
The Test Equipment Software Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- BSc in Electronics, software or related Engineering subject is essential.
- Considerable experience in development of test equipment software solutions in electro-mechanical test systems.
- Excellent knowledge of National Instrument tools such as LabVIEW or Veristand.
- Experienced in the creation of software using Visual Basic, C, C++, C# or Python.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of test software to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Gloucestershire based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health plan
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects
Interviews for the Test Equipment Software Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
For further information on the Test Equipment Software Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.