Test Equipment Engineer
A Test Equipment Engineer is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the aerospace and defence sectors. The successful candidate will be joining to ensure continuing operation of deployed test equipment in support of the product life cycle. Working closely with the Test Equipment team and manager in sustaining and upgrading electronic, mechanical and electrical test rigs.
Responsibilities of the Test Equipment Engineer will include the following:
- Use of the Test Equipment Maintenance Management System (MMS) to log, track and document customer work requests, preventative maintenance activities and other sustainment activities.
- Maintain the configuration of deployed test equipment.
- Manage test equipment obsolescence, identifying opportunities for replacement of capital assets and co-ordination with the Test Equipment Design and Project/ NPI functions in completion of obsolescence work packages.
- Investigation and resolution of issues creating a stop on production.
The Test Equipment Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering Discipline.
- Significant experience working in a similar position within the aerospace (or similar) sector.
- Experienced in the development of test equipment solutions for complex test systems.
- Experience in JIRA, Pirana, Maximo or similar software.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and VISO.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of aerospace test equipment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this West Midlands based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health plan
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of equipment and projects
Interviews for the Test Equipment Design Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Test Equipment Design Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.