Attractive + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Test & Development Engineer - Permanent - Aerospace & Defence - Attractive
A Test & Development Engineer is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the aerospace and defence sectors. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the development of test equipment and rigs to the highest standards.
Responsibilities of the Test & Development Engineer will include the following:
- Design and development of new assembly and electronics hardware & test equipment.
- Develop and write software primarily using LabView.
- Provide drawings, software listings and technical support for assembly and test equipment.
- Work alongside repair, maintenance and calibration test teams.
The Test & Development Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- BSc Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in an electronics design role for safety critical engineering applications.
- Experience using LabView and Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in an engineering environment
- Computer literate with software programming experience
- Ability to fault find to component level with little or no drawing cover.
- A desire to develop a career in the field of Test Equipment Development Engineering
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of electronic test design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gloucestershire based company will offer the successful Test & Development Engineer.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health plan
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects
Interviews for the Test & Development Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Test & Development Engineer position please contact Peter Heap on my direct line 01384 446102 at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.