5 months ago
Job Title: Test Equipment Design Engineer
A Test Equipment Design Engineer is required to join a renowned company with a strong reputation in the aerospace and defence sectors. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the development of high-tec, test equipment and rigs to the highest standards.
Responsibilities of the Test Equipment Design Engineer will include the following:
- Design and development of new assembly and test equipment.
- Develop and write software primarily using LABVIEW
- Provide drawings, software listings and technical support for assembly and test equipment.
- Work alongside repair, maintenance and calibration test teams.
The Test Equipment Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- BSc in Electronics or related subject is essential.
- Experience in an electronics teat design role for a safety critical engineering applications.
- Excellent knowledge of LABVIEW
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a good knowledge of electronic test design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gloucestershire based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health plan
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects
Interviews for the Test Equipment Design Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Test Equipment Design Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.