A Test Equipment Design Engineer is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the aerospace and defence sectors. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the development of high-tech, test equipment and rigs to the highest standards.
Responsibilities of the Test Equipment Design Engineer will include the following:
- Design and development of new assembly and test equipment.
- Develop and write software primarily using Labview.
- Provide drawings, software listings and technical support for assembly and test equipment.
- Work alongside repair, maintenance and calibration test teams.
The Test Equipment Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- BSc in Electronics
- Experience in an electronics design role for a safety critical engineering applications.
- Experience using Labview
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of electronic test design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gloucestershire based company will offer you:
- Salary up to £38,000 per annum
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects
- Flexible benefits package
Interviews for the Test Equipment Design Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Test Equipment Design Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.