Competitive Salary + Benefits
Job Title: Test Equipment Deployment Engineer
Permanent – Competitive Salary + Benefits
A Test Deployment Engineer is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the aerospace and defence sectors. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the development of high-tech, test equipment and rigs to the highest standards.
The equipment and rigs include mechanical, electronic, electrical, software and power distribution components that conduct testing for a wide range of aerospace control systems and components.
In some cases, the equipment is commissioned on site at customer locations such as MRO facilities.
Responsibilities of the Test Deployment Engineer will include the following:
- Responsible for leading, coordinating and conducting test deployment activities to ensure delivery of complex test systems.
- Act as interface between the assembly and design team to resolve any issues that arise during assembly.
- Verification of test procedures, including resolution of all non-completed requirements.
- The role will involve working closely with customers and internal technical test specialists in a wide range of test rig commissioning which includes Verification and Validation activity.
The Test Deployment Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- BSc in Mechanical, Electrical or Aeronautical Engineering subject is essential.
- Considerable experience in development of test equipment solutions in a relevant industry
such as aerospace, automotive (safety critical), oil and gas, rail or medical.
- An excellent knowledge of electromechanical equipment and components is essential.
- Experience using requirements, issue tracking and test management software such as DOORs, JIRA or Subversion.
- Familiar with systems engineering principals and verification / validation.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good knowledge of test equipment deployment to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Gloucestershire based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health plan
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects
Interviews for the Test Deployment Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
For further information on the Test Deployment Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.