£Competitive plus pension
A Test Engineer is required to join the test operations team who are responsible for development and validation of company technology using in-house engine system test facilities.
As a Test Engineer you will be required to:
- Define, create develop and maintain control software for test cell control and test cell data post-processing software.
- Install and maintain test cell and rig software.
- Test cell and rig data management.
- Specify, build and maintain test cell and rig software.
- Failure analysis, concern reporting and issue resolving of test bed and rig related software, instrumentation or wiring issues.
- Support system and test cell calibration.
The Test Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience using and coding National Instruments software - LabVIEW.
- Experience working in an engineering test environment with engine dynamometers and test beds.
- Familiar with instrumentation and data acquisition systems including calibration processes and documentation.
- Familiar with test related health & safety documentation and risk assessments.
- Knowledge of reciprocating piston engines, cryogenics and refrigeration or air conditioning systems would be an advantage.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Test Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Test Engineer role, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.