- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58499
Test Engineer (Squeak and Rattle) - JP00000378
PAYE rate - £24.48 per hour
Start August - 12 months assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Output professional engineering reports.
- Output professional engineering test and study results.
- Deliver projects to deadlines.
- Deliver development within budget.
- Squeak and Rattle test by digital and physical evaluation of vehicle systems and products.
- Evaluation of vehicle systems (mainly full vehicle systems )
- Concern investigation at manufacturing plant
- Project management.
- Concern definition and resolution
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Qualified to minimum of degree level or equivalent
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously.
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to make clear and concise written reports and verbal explanation.
- There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following:
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English language in business environment.
- Flexibility of working hours
- Flexibility to travel.
- Valid driving licence for Europe.
- Ability to drive on public roads and within Proving Ground achieving all Health and Safety requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of Automotive industry is desired but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of full vehicle and component Squeak and Rattle evaluation process is desired but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of hydraulic 4 post test rigs is desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of MTS
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.