about 2 years ago
An experienced Test Engineer in Quality is required to join a company who manufacture steel and aluminium stampings.
Job Purpose - The Quality Test Engineer is responsible for;
- Ensuring product inspection is managed by way of development, improvement, monitoring and analysis of all aspects of destructive testing in line with Company/Production requirements.
- Manage and coordinate the day to day activities.
- Design and manage concise reporting methods and communicate to all levels of Management and customers where required.
- Liaise and work alongside all departments to improve products manufactured.
- Aid production press lines during run ability issues.
- Support Project Management and Production during project implementation, launch support and post start of production to meet plant and customer quality expectations
Key Experiences and Qualifications:
- Understanding of SPC, torque - Dynamic vs. Residual.
- Understand the impact of changing SPR
- Knowledge of Skin panel assessment.
- Knowledge of pressings.
- Knowledge of ISO9002 or IATF16949.
- Manual dexterity.
- Numeracy and literacy skills.
- Computer literate.
- Qualified to HNC level, or equivalent NVQ.
To apply for this Test Engineer (Quality) role please contact Rachel Meacham.