£30 - £40 per hour
over 1 year ago
Job Title - Test Engineer - Engines
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Test Engineer with excellent understanding of Powertrain is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
The group Engine Function, is a part of the section Powertrain Systems Testing and
consists of 15 engineers responsible for 14 engine test beds. The Engine test beds
are mainly used for base calibration of performance, emissions and fuel economy.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- To plan and prepare new tests in the test bed computer system.
- To document methods developed during testing
- To be responsible for test object to rig interfacing.
- To support the daily running of the test bed
- To plan, execute and analyze tests together with internal customers.
- Continuous learning of new technology.
The daily tasks are very varied due to the fact that you will be performing tests from early
prototype stages to the final homologation of production engines. Handling several types of test equipment and measuring devices.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- B.Sc in electronics or mechanical engineering or equal experience.
- A deep understanding of engine control systems.
- Experience of engine optimization.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to James Tilley.