over 1 year ago
Job Title - Test Engineer - Dynamic Powertrain Testing
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Test Engineer with experience in Dynamic Powertrain Testing is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
As a Senior Test Engineer you will be performing tests (Emissions and Performance)
from early prototype stages to the final calibration of production engines.
You will handle several types of test equipment and measuring devices and work closely with
test engineers, mechanics, designers, maintenance staff and colleagues within the
The daily tasks are very varied due to the fact that they are performing tests
from early prototype stages to the final homologation of production engines.
- Support the daily running of the test bed
- Responsible for test object to rig interfacing
- Plan and prepare new tests e.g. from stationary tests to complete drive cycles
- Execute and analyze tests together with internal customers.
- To document methods developed during testing
- Responsible for quality assurance of test systems and test data delivery
The group, Dynamic Propulsion Testing, consists of 12 engineers responsible for testing in dynamic
engine test beds involving the simulation a complete vehicle.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Prior experience in engine calibration
- Knowledge in SW development/programming
- Knowledge of HIL and Testbed systems
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to James Tilley.